Thursday, October 13, 2011

This Is Not A Hickey

How do I love thee? I stay up to make a video log for you. I know it's sideways. I know it cut me off. I do not know how to make my phone do what I want it to do. I didn't get a chance to finish telling you about my music. My Bach book has copies of Bach's original manuscripts in the back. I got that edition because I'm a nerd. And I didn't give you the update on Mozart concerto. I'm still working on it. And I got asked to play in church. That's a total of 36 pages of music to practice, not to mention scales and etudes. I'm only mildly freaking out. I'm going to bed now.

2 comments:

Lindy-Lou said...

Wow.

J-Dawg Fluffy said...

that would be a great excuse if it WAS a hickey though.