Monday, October 10, 2011
On My Mind At 11:59 am
I love Fall. Dang it, I just burned Christopher's grilled cheese sandwich. I adore sweaters and boots. I panicked yesterday when I couldn't find two of my favorite sweaters. But then I remembered that I boxed them up and put them in the shed. I walked out to get them this morning in my pajamas and coat. I hope my freaky neighbors didn't see me. Lots of leaves are on the ground. Maybe Christopher and I will rake them this afternoon. Or maybe I'll let them be, like Robert Fulghum does. I should read his books again. Oh, I'm teaching lessons today. Probably shouldn't forget that. I'm sure glad it's not raining today. I can't stand rain. It makes me want to stay in bed. Joshua Bell was on Performance Today this morning. I turned it off. Dang Tchaikovsky. I should practice some more. Mozart could use some work. Oh, I need to not forget to buy batteries before work. I can't live without my metronome. I should get off my laptop and do something with my life.
Labels:
random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You always, always make me smile.
Post a Comment