Tuesday, August 30, 2011

5 Thoughts Before I Do Something With My Life

1. I think I've pulled myself out of my funk, thanks to lots of scripture study, prayer, music, happy thoughts, books, and Psych.

2. I started going to a singles ward. It's not quite as weird as I thought it would be, and I already know quite a few people from work and seminary.

3. What is with my Psych obsession?? I hadn't watched TV for months, but I'm suddenly consumed by Shawn and Gus and Jules and Lassie. I blame Morgan. He got me started.

4. I'm almost done with C.S. Lewis' The Great Divorce. It's very good.

5. Football season!!!! I'm so excited. So very very excited. Two days til I go to the opening game against Montana State!!!

2 comments:

J-Dawg Fluffy said...

I'm so stoked for Football. I can't wait to see the post-U.M. era start.

Annalee Kelly said...

I LOVE Psych, too! Glad you're feeling better- hang in there, Kate! You are so wonderful:)