- I didn't shower until 12:30 today. I got up and did Pilates (which I love, fyi) and then I ate oatmeal and read while I ate, which was a bad idea. I didn't put it down until I finished it, which was at 12:30, which was when I decided to rethink my life and take a shower.
- I then proceeded to embark on a large project, which I don't want to say anything about because my mother is out of town and I want to surprise her and there's a chance she'll read this before she gets back. But I plan on making a video log about it. You know, as soon as I remember to buy batteries.
- Which brings me to another thought. My family left on Wednesday, leaving me and Morgan until yesterday when my dad came back.
- It was awesome.
- I love my family, but sometimes it's really refreshing to pick up a room and have it stay clean for a while.
- Mom, if you are reading this, I'd like to confess that we ate all the bacon and stayed up until 1am watching Psych. But we cleaned the living room and kitchen and fed the chickens.
- I'm changing my hair color again on Tuesday.
- We got new phones today. Kind of a big deal since my old phone was barely clinging to life. I have dropped it from the second floor onto the sidewalk; the battery falls out every time I drop it anywhere; the calender is stuck in 2006; it doesn't get calls, and I dropped it in the toilet. Phones have a rough life. Yay for new phones.
- I miss taking naps on campus. One time, I sat down next to someone and dozed off. I woke myself up a few minutes later because I was snoring. One of the more embarrassing-and funny-moments of my life.
- The downstairs couch is more comfortable than my bed. I've slept out in the family room for a few nights.
- Morgan is on a date. I'm waiting up for him. Dad is asleep, so it's my job to grill him when he gets home. I think it was a blind date, so I'm hoping it'll be a good story.
- I watched Psych and Phineas and Ferb today while I cleaned the house. They make me laugh.
- A large black fly is buzzing very loudly in the room. I'd kill it, but that would require getting off the couch.
- Forgot to practice today. Shoot. And wash my car. Double shoot.
- Oh well.
- My boss put a cutout of Donny Osmond in the women's bathroom before work on Friday. So. Freaking. Funny.
- I find it impossible to effectively clean the house without music playing.
- Ooo, Morgan just got home. Story time.
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Random Thoughts at Almost Midnight
Labels:
random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Kate, for picking up the slack while your mom had some 'girl-time' with her sisters and me. We had great fun.
Happy for your new phone. Wish I had been the fly on the wall when Morgan came home. ;)
Post a Comment