Saturday, September 24, 2011

5, Maybe 6 or 7, Thoughts Before Midnight

1. Wait, was that Summer that went flying past yesterday? I thought I felt a sultry breeze brush past on its way out. And it didn't even say goodbye.......

2. But it did forget to take a couple sunny days with it. Snicker. Won't be forwarding those along. Finders keepers.

3. I am feeling better today. I only watched three episodes of Psych, instead of ten or eleven. And I folded and put away my laundry. But that was about it.

4. Except for my super fun date! Can't leave that out. We played mini golf. I'm pretty sure I won, but we didn't keep score. Just a hunch. Mini golf is one of my hidden talents. And by hidden I mean mediocre, and by talent I mean ability.

5. I'm having trouble grasping Latin. I think I need a tutor. But finding a Latin tutor in my tiny hick town is easy as teaching a fish to ride a bike.

6. I'm just guessing. I haven't actually looked for a Latin tutor.

7. What do you call a nun who sleep walks? A Roman Catholic.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

#2 & #4 totally cracked me up. You have a way with words.

Lindy-Lou said...

You certainly do! Glad you're feeling a bit better.