Do you need to totally cancel violin for the week?
I'm curious to see how sleeping for a million years works. Keep me updated. :P
DFTBA?? Pardon my ignorance.If it means Don't Forget To Be Awesome, you never will. I'm sorry you're sick. Sleep is good medicine.Love you a lot.
Tracy, no we're still on. I'm over the worst of it. Yes, Grandma, it means Don't Forget to Be Awesome. Or "Darling, fetch the battle ax." Whatever you want. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Do you need to totally cancel violin for the week?
I'm curious to see how sleeping for a million years works. Keep me updated. :P
DFTBA?? Pardon my ignorance.
If it means Don't Forget To Be Awesome, you never will. I'm sorry you're sick. Sleep is good medicine.
Love you a lot.
Tracy, no we're still on. I'm over the worst of it.
Yes, Grandma, it means Don't Forget to Be Awesome. Or "Darling, fetch the battle ax." Whatever you want. :)
Post a Comment