Friday, September 23, 2011

I interrupt my Psych marathon with this VIP (Very Important Post)

  1. There is a point when blogging becomes easier than lying limply on the couch watching Psych.
  2. It took me about 10 hours, but I've reached it.
  3. Sorry, I had to watch Season 4 and catch up on Season 5....
  4. It just had to be done.
  5. Unlike my three loads of laundry and disgusting bedroom and car. Those did not have to be done. Nope.
  6. Not to be a spoiler, but James Roday + Maggie Lawson = TruLv4Evr
  7. I am very puzzled by my love of this television show.
  8. The last TV show I was this into was Zoom. I was eight.
  9. And I wasn't even that into it.
  10. I feel sick.
  11. I hate feeling sick.
  12. I'd rather feel rambunctious. Plus, I have a date tomorrow night. I must be well.
  13. Besides watching Psych today, I have done essentially nothing.
  14. I can't remember the last time I did nothing. Doing nothing has been surprisingly pleasant, although I don't think my system could handle it in large doses.
  15. Oh, never mind. I did copy the bowings into my symphony music. Tchaikovsky's 4th looks a little scary. But I've played the 1st, and it wasn't too bad.
  16. And I listened to the whole symphony. I count that as practicing/preparation.
  17. And I memorized how to spell "Tchaikovsky", or "Tschaikowsky" if you want to be Russian.
  18. All my books have been read, except for one on Latin.
  19. It's very good. I've been studying it.
  20. But there is no way Latin would stick in my sick brain.
  21. Especially after a Psych overdose.
  22. If I was a character on Psych, I'd probably be Gus. Or a mix between Gus and Juliette. (Minus the black/male part. I'm talking personality type.)
  23. Wow. I think I took 22 a leetle too far. I'm a little Psyched out.
  24. Haha. Bad pun.
  25. I think I'll watch more Psych now and eat some leftovers. Yep, I'm livin' the dream.

1 comment:

Lindy-Lou said...

Fun post. Nice new argyle look.
(My word verification is 'seropigo'.