I'm really sorry that you're still sick, but I'm really happy that you have a funny little brother.
Hee hee. But then, I am very sorry you're so sick.
He is hilarious!!! We are watching these over and over. What an adorable little guy. I vote that he gets to be a guest blogger on your blog.Tasha
Ha! Ha! Ha,ha,ha! So funny!
I agree with Tasha. Also, I love his "hand puppet." Possibly because when I'm bored I do that too... Your blog makes my day happier.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm really sorry that you're still sick, but I'm really happy that you have a funny little brother.
Hee hee. But then, I am very sorry you're so sick.
He is hilarious!!! We are watching these over and over. What an adorable little guy. I vote that he gets to be a guest blogger on your blog.
Tasha
Ha! Ha! Ha,ha,ha! So funny!
I agree with Tasha. Also, I love his "hand puppet." Possibly because when I'm bored I do that too...
Your blog makes my day happier.
Post a Comment