I'm finding that I'm not too bad at accounting. In fact, I'm pretty dang good at it. And it's fun. In a loose sense of the word. Occasionally it makes me want to bang my head against the wall. But for the most part, it's enjoyable.
My writing ability will be challenged and raised this semester. I feel like my writing has plateaued (Nerd note: "plateaued" is a weird word. 5 vowels in a 2 syllable word.) in the past two years. I still struggle with organization and staying on topic. But my 314 teacher is an amazing writer. She has a PhD in composition. A large focus of the class will be improving the quality of our writing.
My resolutions to not procrastinate or complain are going well. I haven't done homework past nine, and I've always had assignments done well in advance. I have so much more time. And I haven't complained hardly at all, which may be because I'm enjoying it. Or maybe I'm enjoying it because I stopped complaining. I don't know.
Have a great weekend! I'm going to study for my accounting test and write a paper. And I may possibly make a video log later. Cross your fingers.
3 comments:
For the record, you are beautiful, smart, fun, talented, awesome and etc. Grandfather
agree with the above :)
I want to be like you when I grow up!
Post a Comment