Monday, January 9, 2012

I Have an Idea

I want to make a series of video logs called the Five Minute University or Crash Course or something else intelligent. What I'd do is teach a basic concept, a fun fact, a simple skill, or just something neat from my courses this semester. (Sorry for all the alliteration in there. I just did my Lit homework.) It's a pretty sweet deal. I get to spend thousands of hard-earned dollars, go to class, do hours and hours of homework, and you get to learn in five minutes what I'll remember two years from now. For free. It'd be fun for me, and teaching it will help me solidify my learning.

Some possible ideas for videos:
Accounting: Give a Little, Take a Little
English: Cracking Poetry
Visual Media: CRAP

Please comment and tell me what you think of this idea. Would you like it? Would it be boring? What topics would you like to see? Stupid idea? Brilliant idea?

Also, if you read my blog and have never commented, welcome and please comment. I have my commenting settings open for anonymous, so even if you don't have a blogger account, just leave a comment with your name in the text. It's perfectly legal. I like to know who is lurking. Also, writing is all about audience. I am a writer, and I need to know my audience.

Thanks in advance for your feedback. Love ya!

7 comments:

Lindy-Lou said...

I'm in.

J-Dawg Fluffy said...

I enjoy all your video blogs, so I'm game. But you should deffly do a blog based on music for one of these.

Tiffany said...

Do it. Now.

Tasha L. said...

Great idea. I'm sure they would be very entertaining & informative.

Anonymous said...

I will comment here instead of texting about later. Grandfather

Leslie said...

Yes! Yes!

Tracy said...

I am all for five minute learning sessions...and so are my kids. So film away and teach us. Then we could write a book called " All We Ever Neede To Know We Learned From Kate."