Monday, January 30, 2012

Quickly

I. am. so. tired.

My stress level was super high last week, but now the adrenaline is gone, and I'm exhausted.

But I want to blog a few thoughts before I go to bed.

Today I'm grateful that my two best girl friends called me to chat for a few minutes.

I'm grateful that I got my paper polished and printed before class.

I'm grateful that a very nice girl in my class had a stapler, because I didn't staple my paper before class. I always carry a stapler with me, but naturally since I had to turn in a paper, I was out of staples.

My legs hurt. I ran a mile and a half this morning. Since I injured my leg last winter, I really haven't been able to run, but I'm easing back into the running groove. Today I added a half mile and upped my speed. Which was awesome, but then I wore heeled boots for 12 hours and walked all over the place. Which was a bad choice.

I finally turned in my internship application. I have less than a 1% chance of getting it, but it's better than 0%.

Planning that internship workshop cannot be delayed any longer. The room is reserved and the day is set. I still need to get a hold of two more people to speak and design posters and a web banner and get it announced in the campus paper and sent in the student news email. Not freaking out. Nope.

My lowest grade is a 94. I owned my accounting test and my church history quiz.

Symphony rehearsals start again this week. I'm a little bit nervous. I haven't had the time to practice hardly at all. (Which I feel terrible about, for the record.) I'm not quite sure how I'm going to fit in two rehearsals a week on top of everything else, but I'll manage it somehow.

Morgan came to see me this weekend. That was the best part of my week.

I had something else to say, but I forgot it.

Oh goodness. Bedtime.

No comments: