Thursday, January 12, 2012
I find it comforting
My English 314 teacher completely revamped the course this semester. She said that she had spent a lot of time researching, evaluating, and praying about the changes. I find it really comforting that my professor prayed about what assignments to give me. I find it comforting that I go to a school where she could tell us about the experience. I find it comforting that we pray in class. I can't tell you how grateful I am for this school. The university, including my scholarship, is heavily subsidized by tithing funds. I'm so grateful for that. It's comforting to know that God cares about my education.
Labels:
deep thoughts,
education
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've put a lot of thought into attending on e of the BYUs. Unfortunately they don't offer my first choice for a major (meteorology) but they do offer my second choice, psychology.
I agree! ANd how many campuses in the world can you say have dedicated buildings with which to learn? So flipping awesome. And you deserve the best.
Post a Comment