...completely filled my planner with lists of things to do this week. And when I say completely filled, I mean I'm forced to write in the margins now.
...stayed up until 2 am last night to read The Fault in Our Stars. My copy is signed in red. The book is probably John Green's best. I don't stay up until 2 am without some serious persuasion.
...gone for two weeks without doing laundry. I'm not quite sure what I have left to wear to church tomorrow.
...eaten lentil soup for breakfast. And lunch. And dinner.
...been asked for my number multiple times.
...rocked my Accounting homework. 100%, baby!
3 comments:
I just caught up on your last few posts. I love you and miss you. I am so glad you have the chance to get your education at that great institution! And I'm SO happy that you recognize your blessings.
Ditto. Ditto. Ditto. Ditto.
I may or may not have to check out The Fault in Our Stars by John Green this week.
"You is smart, you is beautiful, you is important". What movie? Doesn't matter. It's true.
I love that movie. I have never read a John Green book. I have gone several weeks without doing laundry. I have repeatedly stayed up till 2 in the morning reading, it's how I destress, and I don't like lentil soup really at all. But I do love reading your blog. It makes me feel more connected to you guys up ther in the north. :-)
Post a Comment