Have you ever had a week or two where you just felt dumb? I can usually avoid blonde moments and keep track of things and think before I speak. But this week, I have felt so DUMB.
I'm just hoping that I snap out of it before classes start on Wednesday.
My thoughts won't stay together for anything. My Ponderer is broken or something.
As a result of my incapacitating dumbness, I haven't been able to formulate a New Year's Resolution, which really bugs me. I like doing things on time.
For now, I'll just resolve to not forget anything critical and not lose my phone or lock my keys in my car more than once a day.
1 comment:
Ponderer? That's certainly a Kate-ism
Don't worry, we get into funks, and some seem to always be in a funk of dumbness. At least you're not in THAT category.
Post a Comment